Monday, February 8, 2010

10 of my Fave: Children's Picture Books

I love children's picture books. Here are some of my favourite ones, from my own childhood, and also from now.. cos I am still allowed to like kids books ok? :-)

There's A Sea In My Bedroom. I remember them reading this one on Playschool.
Where The WIld Things Are
The Jolly Postman. This book is amazingly delightful. Probably my favourite as a child.
Don't Let The Pigeon Drive The Bus! (Seriously, I could judge this as a fave just by the title.)


Olivia


The Incredible Book Eating Boy


Guess How Much I Love You


It's Useful To Have A Duck (This one is so creative, it is a board book that is reversible.... check it out it is splendid.)


Wolves


Harry The Dirty Dog



We are never too old for picture books!!



No comments:

Post a Comment