Saturday, April 10, 2010

It's Been a While.

It has been a while since I have blogged. Real life has been busy.... Here are some things that I am loving and looking forward to for Autumn:


Baking weather... it is now cool enough for me to not mind having the oven on. So i am loving being able to bake again.

Doona Weather: Yay for blankets and snuggly cosyness.

Book reading time: I am loving being a part of a book club and getting into fiction. I wish I had a library like this one!


These clothes are from J Crew. I wish I had these outfits. Though I am not sure when exactly I would wear them, as they don't really suit working with children and teenagers. But in my imagination... i wear stuff like this every day.

(eek I have not credited the pics... sorry I can't remember where they are from.. the blogs I follow most likely.. but there is a loooong list.)

No comments:

Post a Comment