Monday, June 14, 2010

10 Things I'm Thankful for:



Here are a few things I am thankful for today:
1. Getting up at 4am to watch the Socceroos lose to Germany.
(Not thankful for the losing part, but the fun-ness of watching early games with friends.)
2. My Cosy Bed.
3. 11:30 brekky of crumpets with strawberries and honey, and a cup of English brekky tea.



4. Listening to Mumford & Sons, Imogen Heap, Jose Gonzalez & KT Tunstall and everyone else I love with my ipod on random.
5. My big comfy chair. It is very good for reading books & newspapers. And for facebooking. hehe




6. Knowing that Coldplay are in the studio again. ooh my heart is singing.
7. It isn't raining. After weeks of raining, it does me good to see the sun shining.
8. Clothes drying on the clothesline. (Yep I am thankful for these little things.)
9. Yummy new shampoo that makes my hair smell delicious
10. I am making Pad Thai for Dinner. Mmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment